If you’re planning to make your way down to Florida’s biggest and wildest biker rally, we’ve got a bucket list packed with 15 things you’ve gotta do while you’re at Daytona Bike Week!
First off, if you wanna have a good time at Daytona Bike Week, you’ve gotta let go of your inhibitions! Dress a little bit sexy, do something wild and crazy, seriously, no one will judge you here. Cruising down Main Street and showing off your bike is one of the most exhilarating experiences, so that’s a given, but if you really want to be part of all the action, you’ve gotta check out the contests, bike shows, rides, concerts, and more. The party starts March 4th and goes until March 13th, so you’ll have all week to check off your bucket list!
Here’s a list of the top must-do things at Daytona Bike Week 2016:
- Watch “Wet T-shirt Contest” at Dirty Harry’s
- Get your Bike Washed
- “RIDE the LOOP”
- Watch “Best Buns Contest” at Full Moon Saloon
- Check out the “Rats Hole Bike Show” at No Name Saloon
- Watch or join the Coleslaw Wrestling at Cabbage Patch Tavern
- Check out the “Boardwalk Classic Bike Show” at Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- See the bikes at the “Old School Chopper Show” at Willies Tropical Tattoo
- Ride the mechanical bulls at Cacklebery’s
- Feast on “Best Cleavage Contest” at Black Cloud Saloon
- Chill at the Iron Horse Saloon with “Wall of Death”
- Don’t miss the Demos & racing at the Daytona International Speedway
- Get an eyeful at the bikini contests, Miss Destination Daytona, Miss Florida Biker, Miss Main St.
- Check out and test drive latest Harley models at the world’s largest Harley-Davidson dealership
- “Bird-watching” is always fun and FREE!
Watch the video below to see action shots from all the fun festivities you don’t want to miss at the 2016 Daytona Bike Week 75th Anniversary celebration. Go ahead, start planning to check off some things on your Daytona Bike Week bucket list this year!
How many of these things have you done in Daytona?
Leave a comment and tell us which venue or event was your all-time favorite.