Here is a handmade motorcycle built by Larry, with black iron pipe tubing for a frame. He calls it the Tractor Bike!
- The main body sheet metal is from a Farmall Cub.
- International Harvester engine.
- 3 speed transmission out of a Crossly automobile, with reverse.
- Fenders are tire covers out of an old car covering David Bradley wheels.
- Sears town and country headlight.
- Model T tail light.
Although it might not be the shiniest, prettiest, or fastest bike you’ve ever seen, this custom is a rare piece of eye candy if you’re into rat bikes and/or tractors.
It looks incredible, check it out!